The United States presidential election is set for November 8, 2016.
Incumbent President, Barack Obama cannot stand for a third term in office, so the 58th Presidential Election will take place between new candidates from each party.
Multi-millionaire businessman and celebrity, Donald Trump, who has polarised opinion in the U.S. because the Republican party’s presumptive presidential nominee on May 3 after his closest rivals withdrew from the race.
The Democratic presidential candidate is Hillary Clinton.
Reuters-TIMA will offer the following facilities from Washington DC and Presidential candidates home base:
- HD/SD live standup positions on location
- Live studios overlooking White House
- HD/SD live standup positions on White House lawn
- Editing in Reuters-TIMA Washington DC bureau
- ENG crews
- International point-to-point delivery via the Reuters-TIMA fibre and satellite network
- Reuters editorial support